New Editor!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: New Editor!
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 16:16:55 EST
I will soon be taking over the reigns as editor of Smoke Signals which is the
newsletter of my local club, the Smoky Mountain Austin Healey Club, an
affiliate of the Austin Healey Club of America.  As such, I will always be
looking for articles of interest to the membership.  Lots of times you
listers write step by step instructions as to how to perform a technical task
on our cars that are very concise, accurate, interesting, and easy to follow.
 I would like to edit and reprint some of this information, giving proper
credit, of course, as articles in the newsletter from time to time.  I think
the best procedure would be to ask permission from the author on an article
by article basis.  I value the technical know-how and skill of you guys, and
treasure the various discussions we get into, very often veering somewhere
west of China before getting back on track.  I hope to gain the approval of
several of you for use of your material as I proceed to produce a helpful and
interesting publication.  I will see that each contributor receives a copy of
the issue that contains his/her article.  Thanks for being there, guys!

--David C.