Re: British Pie!

To: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: British Pie!
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 15:36:35 -0600
Steven Fooshee wrote:

>         What you're saying is that the total combustion volume, then, is
>1.7cc. Divided
> by 4 gives 0.425cc per cylinder, and a compression ratio of 748:1. That's a
>nice
> number for a Ducati [displacement], but I'd hate to buy the fuel that motor
> burns.

        I forgot to mention that the problem probably lies in a conversion from
inches
to mm or other trivial math error, and in any way isn't significant enough to
fight over :).

--
~

'87 RX-7 TII: Live fast.
'90 GS-500E: Die young.
MCMLXIX Sprite: And leave an exquisite corpse.
If God dropped acid, would he see people?

~