Formuling France Hub chart

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Formuling France Hub chart
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 08:17:51 -0800
This post is for our European listers mainly but certainly open to all who
may have a good catalog of cross reference or application material.

I have a few "FORMULING FRANCE" brand steering wheel hubs and would like to
know what cars they would fit.

I'm looking for a Formuling France Steering Hub / Boss application chart.

This chart would have their part number (same as stamped on the hub) and the
cars applicable for a correct fit.

I'm told that Formuling France is no longer in business but may be doing
business in Europe under a different name.  Any help out there?  A fax or
snail mail copy would be great!

Thanks,
David L. Vrba
'62 Sprite MKII