Re: Formuling France Hub chart

To: "Vrba, Dave" <Dave.Vrba@am.sony.com>
Subject: Re: Formuling France Hub chart
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:15:22 -0500
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
"Vrba, Dave" wrote:

> This post is for our European listers mainly but certainly open to all who
> may have a good catalog of cross reference or application material.
>
> I have a few "FORMULING FRANCE" brand steering wheel hubs and would like to
> know what cars they would fit.
>
> I'm looking for a Formuling France Steering Hub / Boss application chart.
>
> This chart would have their part number (same as stamped on the hub) and the
> cars applicable for a correct fit.
>
> I'm told that Formuling France is no longer in business but may be doing
> business in Europe under a different name.  Any help out there?  A fax or
> snail mail copy would be great!

David

I heard that the Formula France steering wheel company burned up
sometime in the late 70s. (hearsay, I do not have proof) But I haven't
seen any Formula wheels since then except used. I love their wheels, I
have one on my wife's Sprite.
I remember buying my first Formula for $29.95 and $6 or $7 for the hub
(boss)
I do not have a book on them. But if you have a 3/4" diameter hole and
fine splines, it may fit MGBs and Spridgets of the mid sixtys.
5/8 fine late 60s, early 70s, 5/8 course, early (side curtain cars)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ