Re: Driving on the wrong postal jeep

To: Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com, Bushwacker4@prodigy.net, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving on the wrong postal jeep
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:03:59 EST
In a message dated 11/15/00 7:39:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Patricia.Sauthoff@blvdmedia.com writes:

>         >>Jeep produces a bunch of RHD vehicles every year for  the
> postal service!<<
>
>         Unfortunately, as I understand it, they aren't going to be

Why is that unfortunate?!  Those things were 2 wheel drive, and had a 3
cylinder engine made out of wood!  (I think :-)   Not exactly a "driver's"
car.  (IMO)  And when they paint them before the sale, they use the worst
colors possible and do a paint job that makes Earl S. look like a classic
resto shop.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget