MG 2001 Endurance Rally

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: MG 2001 Endurance Rally
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:17:16 EST
This received from Phil Vanner
(the MG 2001 website is at www.mg2001.com):

The MG2001 ENDURANCE RALLY

A twisted way to drive to the St. Paul MG2001 event in July

Approximately 900 miles of fun and frolic through the north woods. Starting

out on the fabulous twisty roads of Wisconsin's driftless country, and

continuing through the lonely pine forests of northern Minnesota, the rally

will require competitors to visit a number of checkpoints within 24 hours on

their way to the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Lowest elapsed mileage wins.

Start Sunday morning July 1, 2001 in Monroe Wisconsin.

End Monday morning July 2, 2001 Minnesota State Fairgrounds, St. Paul,

Minnesota.

Cost $25 per car. Exact start time, location, and host hotel to be

announced.

Contact Phil Vanner for more information:

(612) 701-3656

Phil Vanner

1811 19th ave NE

Minneapolis, MN 55418

or email philv@pclink.com

Since this is a one-way event, I will also make an effort to accommodate

spouses, tow vehicles, baggage, extra cars, Barney's autocross trailer, etc.

that will be left at the start and get them to the Twin Cities via a

leisurely run up the

Mississippi. We will have to work this out in advance however, so let me

know if you have needs in this area.