Re: Motorcycle question

To: "Charles Sorkin" <cdsorkin@cdsorkin.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Motorcycle question
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:05:27 -0600
It was a Harley-Davidson panhead in a straight-leg rigid with a whole lot of
strecth and rake and a long wide-glide with a pair of apehangers and dog
bones. Don't know what year ('48-'66). I always thought Dennis Hopper had a
better looking ride with the drag bars and short rigid frame, also a
panhead. Boy, I sure miss mine! ('50 rigid, long springer, black and chrome,
2" drag pipes that could raise the dead) Think I'll go watch Easy Rider
again, anybody want to come over?
            Jim K