Help (NO LBC)

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help (NO LBC)
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 06:15:32 -0600
Guess what?!?!?

 I won the Florida lottery!  I'm now a multimillionaire!  Can you
believe it?? I'm bouncing off the walls here!

 You see, my ticket doesn't have the exact winning numbers on it, but I
meant to pick those winning numbers. The ticket was very confusing when
I was filling it out and so I ended up with the wrong numbers on my
card.  But since I really meant to pick those other numbers, they should
give me the money anyway!!

 They really shouldn't make those darn cards so hard to fill out!!!

 And even though I was confused, I didn't ask for help because no one
would have helped me anyway.

 If the FL State Lottery won't give me the money, I'll just sue them!!!

 Please ask all your friends and relatives to call all their local
government officials and TV stations to help me protest this issue!! The
integrity of the United States of America is at stake.  Your help and
support is needed!!  Thank you and God Bless America!!!