washing machine or app for we tight club(no lbc)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: washing machine or app for we tight club(no lbc)
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 06:38:49 GMT FILETIME=[5FE6D500:01C051F3]
Doesn't this sound just like working on your car. I worked all day on my
washing machine because the motor coupling gave out.  I called around to get
somebody to fix it, but it was going to cost too much.  I planned everything
so that I had all my tools in one spot and got to work.  Halfway through, I
hit a snag I couldn't overcome.  I called around to find out what it would
cost for someone to do the last part.  Still to expensive.  I took a deep
breath, and Viola!  I got it apart.  (had to go pay $20 to get the new
part).  For some reason, putting it all back together took three times as
long as getting it apart.  Maybe it was because my wife started
helping...nah.  When I was finished imagine my surprise when there were no
spare parts left over, I hadn't installed something backwards, and it
actually worked.  Why can't this ever happen with my Sprite?
Ryan