Re: Dark Forces!

To: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.greatxscape.net>, "DuhCaddyhm" <wadleigh@syix.com>
Subject: Re: Dark Forces!
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 09:07:05 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Not remembering exactly where the nylon piece is (tail extension, I
think) I dont think a piece of squishy nylon has a chance against a bunch
of steel. Also not knowing exactly what is in the tail extension, I would
guess that in the short term leaving it in there would cause no problems.

Now if you listen to me and leave the thing in there and your shifter
gets stuck some time, at the worst possible moment, I shall deny ever
uttering these words.

Larry

>Thanks for the suggesion Sue, a very good idea.
>Only problem is I havn't yet come across a magnet that picks up nylon
>!!
>Good try !! {:-)
>
>Guy

Larry Macy