Fw: Dark Forces!

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Dark Forces!
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 13:48:20 -0500
What is going to happen if you leave it in there is simple... The nylon
piece will prevent some other, more important piece of some vital
lubrication and the tranny will totally fail, causing the need for a
complete rebuild!

Murphy's Law, trust me, it's a spridget were talking about here!

You know that old saying, "It can't get any worse"? Yeah, it can and always
does when you can handle it the least.

Kent
1960 Bugeye