Interesting item on eBay web site item#499689737: 1974 mg midget

To: Spridget Mail List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#499689737: 1974 mg midget
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:10:29 -0800
This body shell looks fairly rust free and might be interesting to someone
contemplating allot of metal work.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=499689737

> Item Description:
> for parts or restoration.  rare round rear wheel opening california car.
no rust, straight body (needs some repair on rear deck lid and rear body
lower panel).  no enging/trans, or front seats.  most of the rest is there.
lots of good parts in one small package.  may part out.  los angeles area.
picture located at   http://hometown.aol.com/crowashin/myhomepage/photo.html

http://www.ebay.com