RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#499689737: 1974 mg midget

To: "David Riker" <davriker@pacbell.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interesting item on eBay web site item#499689737: 1974 mg midget
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 01:19:38 -0800 m>
        Damn .... do I really need ANOTHER Spridget project? I really like those
round wheel arches. I guess I'll have to go for it. Thanks for the link.

Toby

What do they say, 3rd times a charm?

69 Midget
69 Sprite

74 Midget??? maybe.

This body shell looks fairly rust free and might be interesting to someone
contemplating allot of metal work.
David Riker
74 Midget
63 Falcon
70 Torino
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=499689737

> Item Description:
> for parts or restoration.  rare round rear wheel opening california car.
no rust, straight body (needs some repair on rear deck lid and rear body
lower panel).  no enging/trans, or front seats.  most of the rest is there.
lots of good parts in one small package.  may part out.  los angeles area.
picture located at   http://hometown.aol.com/crowashin/myhomepage/photo.html

http://www.ebay.com