Re: dash mounted turn signal indicator

To: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: dash mounted turn signal indicator
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:41:14 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
ryan marro wrote:

> This one is probably right up Frank Clarici's alley (hopefully).
> My dash mounted turn signal indicator on my Bugeye is always on (when the
> ignition is on).

I would guess the flasher is hooked up wrong.
I think you are back feeding the indicator bulb (light green wire)
Double check the wiring on the flasher.

green wire (battery) goes to terminal "B"
light green goes to "L"
light green/purple goes to "P"
On some new flashers, they use an "X" in place of one of the original
letters,
You can figure it out if you have the X.

If you flasher is wired correctly, check behind the dash, maybe someone
screwed up the wireing.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ