Re: Bugeye Body

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Body
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:42:46 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Keith...

The body is on its way to Doug as we speak.  Al Phillips got here, and it took
us about half an hour and a couple of bad backs to load it in his pick-up.
Should I have the orthopedist send his bill to you or Doug?

The whole thing was serendipitous.  My son and I had just finished parting out
the old Frogeye, and he thought I should just call the junk yard and have them
take it away.  No, I told him, I knew that eventually someone could use it, so
we would just put it next to the garage.  Then Doug pranged his over the
weekend, needed one, and you put the "wanted" note on the list.

I'm certainly glad it all worked out!

Bob Evans
Anaheim, California