Re[2]: 2 amps, or nor 2 amps? THAT is the question...

To: "rob thomas" <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re[2]: 2 amps, or nor 2 amps? THAT is the question...
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:04:02 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello rob,
              uh oh... misconception there.... you see the job of the
              relay is to carry a heavier load than could be handled
              by the switch... a relay is not made to "blow"... it is
              NOT a circuit breaker... if it is rated for 40 amps..
              that is the size of the contacts.. the maximum load
              before you "BURN OUT the relay...