RE: spridgets-digest V1 #976

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: spridgets-digest V1 #976
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 09:38:12 -0500
Cc: mhanna@ball.com
I just finished painting my truck bed using the Dupont BC/CC materials.  It
sprays very easily and seems like it will be very durable.  If I remember
correctly I used 45-50 psi at the compressor and 4-5 psi at the paint gun.
I followed their mixture recommendations exactly.  I did get some runs in
the clearcoat but they are easy to sand out and buff.

The materials are very toxic (read the labels) and I would definitely
suggest the plastic walls especially to avoid getting overspray on
everything else in the area.

Have fun.