Re: spridgets-digest V1 #976

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: spridgets-digest V1 #976
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 19:21:55 EST
Cc: RONALD.M.MADURSKI@saic.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, mhanna@ball.com
In a message dated 11/23/2000 1:39:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spritenut@exit109.com writes:

<< HVLP is the way to go!
 Having just painted a 67 Sprite using a conventional spray gun last
 weekend, I can tell you the over spray is everywhere. Blue dust or a
 blue tint on everything in the garage.
 Last year a friend of mine shot a 69 Sprite with his HVLP set up.
 ZERO overspray. Other then a slight haze directly under the car. We
 didn't even wear masks (yeah I know but like Keith said) >>

TIP has some HVLP systems that do not seen to be really expensive--and their
equipment is really good stuff:

 <A HREF="http://www.tiptools.com/";>TIP Tools & Equipment, Inc.</A>

--David C.