Tell us more was Re: single SU

To: NewNGsInfo@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tell us more was Re: single SU
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 14:36:04 EST
Hi John,

I would be interested if you would 'spill the beans' on what needles you used
on the HS6s and then the HIF44s?  Did the power come up anywhere in the rev
range on the switch to the HIF44s?  Did the HIF44s fit ok or did you have to
undertaken any hood/bonnet modifications?  When did you get to speak to DV?

It is possible to run a 45 DCOE without having to 'throat/choke' it down but
no-one seems to bother too much.  I run 40mm main venturi in the one on my
car but did work up from 34 to 36 to 38 before getting their (without a loss
of flexibility).

Daniel

Steam Roller?<g>

In a message dated 28/11/00 17:00:36 Pacific Standard Time, NewNGsInfo@cs.com