Re: battery tray, structural?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Toby Atwater" <Toby@intri-plex.com>
Subject: Re: battery tray, structural?
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:14:43 -0000
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
yeah!  what frank said!  what frank said!

but remember engine compartment heat smells like engine compartment heat!
and you might smell like an engine compartment!
also 1 other thing to consider.......at speed an engine compartment fire can
produce about a foot long flame through a !/4" hole.  sort of a blow torch
effect at speed.  so if you have an engine compartment fire with a vent open
or closed you will be burned! (remember the thumb tab hole to grip and open
the heater flap!).  that is why racers strive to fill holes in the firewall
seperating engine and driver .   serious precautions to protect the driver!
use carefull consideration in design and exicution therof!

chuck.
drove top secret project today!  wow what a rush!