Re: Midget keys

To: "Larry Cogan" <woodrat@spacey.net>, <Tomsaudi@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Midget keys
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 04:12:29 -0800
Also, some can make one from the key number. The key/cylinder # is on each
door tumbler (also trunk cylinder, if original should match the doors).
Problem is you'll have to remove one of the lock to see it... nut it's
there. Trunk latch is easier.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A