Re: parts

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: parts
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2000 07:54:22 -0600
Cc: ryan marro <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank, I agree that the man Ryan mentions is a bit pricey, but that is all he
has
to choose from in his area. You are fortunate and have made a friend that gives
you a bit of an edge over most in your area. I have my niche in several local
hock shops that call me when scuba diving gear comes out, I get a message on my
machine and first look before it hits the shelves. BTW any ex divers that are on
the list and want to sell ANY old gear that is taking up valuable space that
could be used to store Spridget parts, contact me off list. Keep the coffee and
donuts flowing to those Spridget places that you frequent alot. Those guys will
appreciate and remember you ...................... Brad