Re: Wheel question

To: "SueCallaham" <wadleigh@syix.com>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Midgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel question
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 23:37:58 -0000
it is not hard to convert the front to wire wheels.  but isnt the rear axle
housing actually wider for a wire wheel car than a disc wheel housing?  i do
not think it is as simple as changing the axle in the rear.  if i remember
all the prior conversations in the past.   oh yeah!!!!  do not put the hubs
on the wrong sides or you will make a stop one day and your knock offs will
spin off and roll away!  been done and funny in retrospect but not when it
happened.  (a lister recounted this having been done on an old jag ,
completly apart for what ever reason and improperly reassembled by
accident.)

chuck
now back to my big rock i live under!