Re: Wheel question

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, wadleigh@syix.com, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel question
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:34:43 EST
When I had standard 4" spokes on the car I ran them at speeds up to 110mph
most weekends (on a 4.5 diff!!) never drove or accelerated slowly and only
replaced one wheel which was getting old.

By the time I had switched to 5.5" spokes I was no longer doing high mileages
and have moderated my speed a bit more.  But the car is still likely to be
cruising at 90mph + and sometimes I take it over 110mph  (have a 3.9 diff and
5 speed now ).  Cornering speeds are higher than the early days of 4" spokes
as well.

I can honestly say that of all my concerns at driving a 69 Spridget at high
speeds, the spoked wheels aren't one of them.

Daniel1312

In a message dated 07/12/00 03:20:44 Pacific Standard Time,