Re: 1500 Midget and twin HS2 carb setup

To: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@avaya.com>
Subject: Re: 1500 Midget and twin HS2 carb setup
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 19:36:48 -0500
Cc: Daniel1312@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
There is one other possibility, and that's the downdraft weber type.  But the
work involved in
modifying it to fit a single SU would make it prohibitive.  And even here with
the single
weber, there are different manifolds.  Paul Tegler can better describe which is
which, but one
of them (cannon?) has a dogleg to lower the carburetor, at least some others do
not have
this.  How important it is for a spridget I can't say, but it is important to
clear a Spitfire
hood.