Re:was 4x4 alignment? no lbc now scout bashing

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:was 4x4 alignment? no lbc now scout bashing
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 21:04:01 -0700
Hey now, I fell out of a Scout my senior year in High School.  (It's not as
good a story as it sounds, just some malfunctioning doors.  I didn't say it
was perfect! :)  But the point is the stupid thing ran, and pretty well.
Had the kid who owned it had the cash flow, and knowledge it'd still be
going strong.

Patricia
'59 Bugeye