Re: was 4x4 alignment? no lbc now scout bashing

To: Trisha <patricia.sauthoff@Colorado.EDU>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: was 4x4 alignment? no lbc now scout bashing
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:47:59 -0500
 Well I used to own a 1978 Scout II. Know what you mean about the doors, had a
friend fall out of mine :)
 Finally got rid of her 2 years ago. The tranny died and I called it quits.
Sold her. I loved that truck. It had tons of wiring problems though. I
practically rewired the whole damn thing inch by inch! The best part was when
I had it converted to dual exhaust, it would set off evryone's car alarms as I
drove by ;}

Amy

67 Sprite MkIV
90 Jeep Cherokee