Re: Diff fluid, et al.

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, ryan_marro@hotmail.com, sfooshee@home.com
Subject: Re: Diff fluid, et al.
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 20:47:35 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/15/2000 5:56:01 PM Central Standard Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< and more productive solution >>

OK, Sue, this IS where I come in<G>!!

You guys are all freaking NUTS.  The damned gasket has a LIST price of $ 0.95
!!
NOT an List price of "unobtainum"!!!

So I (and any other person that thinks his/her time has a value) think that
buying punch sets, spending the gas $$ (plus vehicle costs) to drive to the
grocery store and/or driving to the auto parts store is just plain STUPID !!

Oh yeah, while you're a the grocery store make SURE you p/u the new rubber
"o" rings!!  And be SURE that you get the new PoziDrive screws too!!

Oh yeah, and spend an hour or two on the net wasting your time and EVERYBODY
eles's!!

Somebody find me a NOS BJ-7 Grille Emblem!!  Or a Frogeye grille!!  Or a RF
wing for Mk. 111

Ed