MSD was RE: Kids, Cars, and a no start LBC

To: <drewzer@pacbell.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: MSD was RE: Kids, Cars, and a no start LBC
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:02:58 -0800 m>
Anybody know if the standard smiths tach will take a MSD tach signal? Thanks

Toby

Frank,
Try an MSD ignition box and coil, if you problem is spark related... it will
cure it. Three BIG sparks in the same place and time as one, MSD also has a
15 degree spark retard at startup that may also help. It will even work with
the point-less distributor adapters... in case you have one.
-Drew