Does Paint Go Bad?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Does Paint Go Bad?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 01:48:48 FILETIME=[FF0FF030:01C06A26]
Specifically,
I have a gallon can and a 7.5 oz. spray can filled with Sherwin Williams
Acrylyd Acrylic Enamel in Primrose Yellow (code JS-4893).  The PO had it
because that is the color he wanted to paint it (the usual clues lead me to
believe that my car was previously red, but it is currently BRG).  Maybe
I'll pick up a project car just to use up this paint.  I mean, after all, I
already have the paint.  I might as well use it.  :-)   My question is, will
it go bad, or will enough shaking/stirring make it okay to use?  I know one
gallon might not be enough from painting the current Bugeye (not and have it
thick enough if you fisheye it anywhere and have to repaint a section--I
swear I was sabotaged).
Ryan