Re: Does Paint Go Bad?

To: "ryan marro" <ryan_marro@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Does Paint Go Bad?
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 17:13:13 -0500
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Since paint is relatively cheap compared to the amount of work involved in
preparation prior to painting, as well as the importance of the quality of
paint to the ultimate overall appearance of the car, just throw the can of
paint away and get some new paint!  (The "we tight" club has a lot of merit,
but don't join the "we stupid" club!)

Bob