Happy Holidays

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Happy Holidays
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:03:20 -0500
Hi All,

I'll be signing off for about 10 days as I go on my Christmas trip to San
Diego, and other points in the West.  I'll get to see all 4 of my sons, all
6 granddaughters and all 3 daughters in law, all at the same time.  A rich
treat, indeed!

This has been a nice year chatting with you, meeting some and listening to
all the banter.  It's been a lot of fun, and I've learned a lot.  Thanks to
all of you.

Talk again after the first of the year and I wish you all the best over
this holiday season.  Be careful, want to hear from you again.

Regards, Paul A