Re: First Run!!!!!

To: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: First Run!!!!!
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2000 20:47:30 -0800
Hey Mike,

Congratulations!! I just got the Morris out for it's first drive on Friday,
so I know what you're feeling. 1976... wow major idle period!

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A