Re: Frostbite 200 rendezvous

To: grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: Frostbite 200 rendezvous
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:05:12 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Glen and Fellow SWAGsters,

    The only running LBC I have is Paul A's '60 Traveller, it runs fine but is
more wood rot and rust than car.  I would take it with his permission but the
registration on it is not current.  That leaves the Fury, and I don't think I
could stand the embarrassment of have to drive a "foreign" car on the outing.

Steve.

--
Steve McGee,

 One thing that Law School taught me was to think carefully before I said
anything.
 As a consequence, it now takes me twice as long to stick my foot in my mouth as
it
 did before.