Re: Frostbite 200 rendezvous

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>, grbyrns@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: Frostbite 200 rendezvous
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:42:34 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Steve,
Remember that SWAG people have had Mustangs, Volvos and Ford Aerostars go
on SWAG runs (as well as Porsches and yes, my TR7).  A true SWAG run is a
fun drive with the SWAG folks, no matter what we may have to drive if our
LBC is not running, or to keep our spouse healthy, or also if we want room
to bring the family along.  I, for one, would like to see the Fury.
:o)
Peggy