Re: Rally 2001 Info

To: valntine@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rally 2001 Info
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:17:27 EST
In a message dated 12/28/2000 11:24:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
valntine@ptd.net writes:

<< 2. Run the Rally with a non British vehicle.

 Lister's Non British cars are welcome to run the rally route.  However,
 several rules will apply to these participants that do not apply to the
 British entries.  In short, they will be running the rally "just for
 the  sport of it" and although they will be timed with the other
 entrants they are not eligible to win.  They will also be required to
 "give right of way" allowing passage to any and all British Car
 Participants..... >>

I must admit that because of distance and time, Paula and I could not take
our Midget to the Rally, so we flew into Philly and rented a car to take us
to Tamaqua.  We used the rental car in the Rally and had a fine time. . .er.
. .certainly jealous of all those LBCs in front of us, but we really DID have
a blast.  Also, driving a non-LBC car in the Rally renders one oblivious to
direction, as both Paula and I, and ESPECIALLY Bill Gilroy, can attest!  <G>

--David C.