Re: Re: Rally 2001 Info

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Re: Rally 2001 Info
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:22:48 -0500
Cc: valntine@ptd.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Allen,

Wini and I are planning you give you a run for your money this year....

<grin>

Mike

Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
> For any new listers out there who may be anywhere near Eastern Pennsylvania,
consider coming to Kevin's rally.  I know the date hasn't been set, but keep
watching!  Even if you aren't near PA, it is worth the drive!

We had an absolutely wonderful time last year.  Kevin and his family put
together a great, scenic route, and organized a party for after the rally.
(Kevin, are the pictures still up on a web site?)  I know a bit about
rallies, and I was very pleased with how accurate his instructions were, but
he kept the FUN factor very evident, and a rally is supposed to be fun.

The most interesting thing was that several of us met for the first time at
the rally, but since we all knew each other from the list, it was like a
homecoming, or even a family get together.  All friends, even though the
faces were new.

Thanks again for last year, and I am looking forward to 2001.

(BTW, Kevin, how much do I owe this year to win again?!?)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport