Shut it off!!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shut it off!!!
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 18:40:14 -0500
Last night my gauges, turn signals, fan and brake lights failed. I traced
them all doen to a single fuse that was not blown. I cleaned to connector on
the green wires and all was right with the world.

Until I got to the train station. Then the car would not shut off. I even
had the key out. I played with it for a few minutes and it seemed to be OK.
When I got off the train, guess what, yup you guessed it. Dead battery. I
got a jump and rove home. When I got home and pulled the key, still no shut
off. I had to drop the clutch to kill it, but the fan is still running. So I
shut off the fan and the car is "off" but the cahrge idiot light is still
glowing.

Any ideas??

I am off to the docs and then I will look at it when I get home. I am hoping
one o' the guru's here can give me a clue as to where to look.

Larry

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.