It's ALIVE!!!

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's ALIVE!!!
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 22:55:15 -0600
Well, I am back on the list again. Early December, my Compaq lost it's
video card. Proprietary as Compaq's are, this meant replacing the entire
motherboard since the whole thing was one unit. While I was in the
process of replacing my setup, I borrowed a Pentium 90 to keep up with
the incoming mail, and it fried on me!! When it rains, it
pours...........Needless to say, I now have a Generic computer, quite
jammin' one to I might add. I just got it and the 68 back up and running
today. The generator had some problems that had to be professionally
handled (don't ask me for details, my wife took it in and doesn't
remember what the guy said was wrong, but it wasn't the arm thingy!!)
Our local shop had been closed for over 2 years but is now open again
and our car is the better for it. Glad to be back and sorting through
almost 800 emails, looks like nothings changed in the past few weeks,