2am no lbc?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2am no lbc?
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 01:58:43 -0000
just finished watching the movie "the battle of brittan".  one of my
favorites!  last night i was watching "spitfire" with a very young david
niven.  i have been rather busy with interior home stuff after my weather
stripping 3 doors and repairing some spots on a vynal floor that had lifted.
yeah no car stuff worth mentioning....sorry.  as usual i have been keeping
up with the daily joyfull banter here on the list though.  i was just
checking out ebay and was very suprised to see the johnny lightning brit.
invasion cars already being offered there!  these cars are still in stores
and they are being resold! that was a bit of a suprise to me.

chuck
btw, i'm still interested in a jack handle for my "king dick" jack, if there
are any reasonable ones out there.  show quality not needed!  just
functioning.  always intended to retain the original jack as an emergency
only item if i ever get it lisenced .   that is a top priority this year!