Re: bugeye tilt front end

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: bugeye tilt front end
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 08:15:28 EST
In a message dated 1/7/2001 2:09:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

<< it is way too simple to make a bugeye into a tilt front end!  >>

I don't have a bugeye, but I fail to see the advantage of a tilt front end.
It seems to me this would make the engine more difficult to service since you
would have the bulk of the bonnet up front in your way.  The quarters are
already cramped without adding the inconvenience of a bonnet blocking the
front of the engine compartment.  Maybe raising it at nighttime would give
the CAT a good place to sleep?

--David C.