Great Ride

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Great Ride
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 07:59:38 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,

I sorted out some ignition issues this weekend (Thanks
Paul T) and decided to go for a top down spin around
town.
The temp was in the low 40's here in Alexandria
so...off came the top and away I went. Cruised down
through Old Town Alexandria, up to Mt Vernon and back.
What a ride! I had people waving...other looking like
I was insane to have the top down, etc..
It was the first jouney out of the parking lot and the
first real drive since I purchased the car in December
of 1998. There will be more rides in the days to come!
WOO HOO!!!

Dan

=====
Dan Dwelley