Re: Fw: UNDO torque ;-) Plywood Spec

To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>, Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: UNDO torque ;-) Plywood Spec
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 07:37:11 -0800 (PST)
As a participant in the "we be tight" membership and
as an archtectural specification writer for the last
22 years, I must respectfully state that marine
plywood is no stronger, and has no different glue than
than the other much more economical structural
"exterior" panels. To achieve marine grade it simply
is manufactured with no knotholes with the maximum
core-gap allowable of 1/8". It is made for use in the
construction of boat hulls where voids in the sheet
could be detrimental in a submersed situation.

Frank's recommendation is more than adequate for this
application.

John