Re: Fw: UNDO torque ;-)

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: UNDO torque ;-)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 11:36:16 -0500
There is something on this that I don't get. If you are making this out of
plywood, the plywood will be damaged tightening or "undoing" the knock-off, so
you need to reinforce the plywood cutout with something. Since it would seem
that something would have to metal, then you are back to your concern about
damaging your new knockoffs.

It seems simpler to me to just use a lead hammer which doesn't damage the
knockoffs.

Fred

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 08:58:28 -0500 "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>