Re: Waterloo DTR and Brit-Euro Motors, CA

To: rob thomas <rob@thomasr.greatxscape.net>
Subject: Re: Waterloo DTR and Brit-Euro Motors, CA
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 22:12:01 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
rob thomas wrote:

> Has this company folded?  I've not got any mail through to them and they
> have not contacted me since they last promised to send me the $800 they have
> owed me for the last 7 months.  Can any Californian lister find out for me?

  Waterloo has moved to texas, as you are no doubt aware.

  The company is alive and well, and John is a knowledge and
honest businessman.

  The web page http://www.waterloo-dtr.com/ has the current
contact info, and John usually answers his email.

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca