Re: Waterloo DTR and Brit-Euro Motors, CA

To: "Fisher & Elizabeth Jones" <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Waterloo DTR and Brit-Euro Motors, CA
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:14:24 +1100
Cc: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Texas Liz sez:

>          I have to jump in here, in John Black's defence.
>
>[...]
>          It is very easy to forget that it is far too easy to tarnish
> someone's reputation when we casually hit the 'send' key.

John thinks his reputation was trashed, Elizabeth jumps to his defence. I
think people are being a bit touchy here.

As a totally uninvolved (with JB's business) lister, I only saw queries
about what was
going on and requests for clarification. No trashing of reputations nor
anything that required
defence of character.

The only  item worthy of comment that I saw was there is outstanding
business b/n
Rob Thomas and JB. JB believes this has been resolved, if it has then I'm
sure Rob
will be gratious enough to let us know it has been (given he raised it in a
public forum).

Web sites can be unavailable for assorted reasons and it isn't that
surprising that for some
people the w-dtr site couldn't be accessed and that these people queried the
list on this
basis.

lighten up folks, this is a fun list remember.

Mike
p.s. bugeye back soon. pictures and mpgs soon.