RE: al head

To: "'Roger Cotting'" <rbc@ili.net>, "Spridgets@Autox. Team. Net (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: al head
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:30:03 -0800
Aren't they like a grand tho? A grand buys alot of goodies from APT or
other... I am not sure if it is worth the expense unless everything else has
been upgraded. My machine shop charged me $300 to follow the basic steps in
the vizard tuning bible. That should flow very well, at least according to
Vizard it does. Weight difference is what? probably around 20 lbs? Hell I
can afford to lose 20 lbs for $600 bucks. Also Al conducts heat better than
a iron head so maybe less likely to ping. That is about the only advantage I
can see.

Toby