Re: junk yard wars... again

To: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>
Subject: Re: junk yard wars... again
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:28:16 -0500
Cc: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Even thought the companies split we still use plenty of the same
systems and networks and I'll all the accounting trolls are the same,
but my bar bill got a bit out of hand on Tuesday night.
Should have paid cash as that would have slowed my abuse
down.  It is a sad day when you bar tab exceeds you dinner
tab.

Bill "I think I'll have another" Gilroy