Bugeye Sprite List

To: "ZZZHurt Y Ched" <chedhurt@san.rr.com>
Subject: Bugeye Sprite List
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:24:07 -0800
Hi, I have started an egroups list specifically for Austin Healey Bugeyes or
Frogeyes. It is still very new so help will be limited until we can get
enough members to allow for a free exchange of ideas. Hope to see you there.
Please let anyone else you know who may be interested in joining.  My goal
is to provide a list only pertaining to Bugeyes and their unique situations.
While it is true that they are similar to minis and mgs I feel a group
dedicated specifically to Bugeyes would be nice.

I apologize if you are not interested.

Thanks

Steve

Post message: bugeye@egroups.com