Re: Lever Shocks

To: kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net>
Subject: Re: Lever Shocks
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:58:49 -0800
Cc: Barry <barryk@cableone.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
If you want your lower a-arms rebuilt, try Eric Jones (mentioned last week on
the list) at (614) 363-2203.  He rebuilt mine for my Bugeye and did an
excellent job.  Straight, true and correctly brazed in place.  I wanted the
original a-arms for my restoration.  Wouldn't look right with the holes for
the later anti-sway bar showing.
Mike Maclean-60 Sprite